Secure Cloud Messaging Tariffs – April 2018
Basic cost for SCM is $AUD500.00 for 50,000 credits for use over a 12 month period.
Credits are consumed by the customer based on the services they use. There is a cost per message stored in the system. Cost is proportional to its retention period. There are additional costs for other services, eg sending an SMS messages, etc.
The system charges for each message delivered to a recipient at the following rate:
- Per message (90 day retention) = 5 credits
- Per message (180 day retention) = 10 credits
- Per message (270 day retention) = 15 credits
- Per message (365 day retention) = 20 credits
Any SMS messages sent by the system = 16 credits
Intelligent routing of fax email by the SCM service to our cloud based fax service = 5 credits per fax.
Credits expire at the end of the contract
- Maximum message Size is 30 MB
- Prices are ex GST, GST will be applied if required
- All pricing is in Australian Dollars